Wednesday 11 January 2012

Childhood, unspoken!


No-one talks
About my painful past
Those dreadful things
That happened in my life.
Those very things that haunt me
Preventing me from slumber, at night
The reason I don’t have a voice
Been silent for so long.
Shut-up in my hellish daze
Locked into your incestuous ways.
Prohibited from uttering a word
Reprimanded for being absurd.
No-one hears the children’s cries
Dismissed as fabrication
Just a pack of lies.
Why can’t people talk of pain
I didn’t stand a chance.
Frightful disclosure
Ice-cold frightful glance.
Whisper if I dare to
Inform you of my memory
Please listen, don’t judge.
NO, DON’T TUrn away from me
Rejection, so often my routine.
I needed courage
To talk about this life, obscene.
Go away!
Don’t question, what memories I hold.
Be quiet, no-one believes you,
So often, been told.





No comments:

Post a Comment