Monday 12 October 2015

Fantasy fairy-tale dreams

In our
world of
make believe
disregarded
lost sex-scenes
dragons, wizards
witches, trolls
why is the hero
not in role?
in a
faraway land
perhaps
another time
distant world
miles away
from mine.
If
one day
these myths
come true
then this wind
may change
it’s lonely
heartbroken tune
leopards may
bore of spots too
as we fly
to the moon
But if
another tale
of broken hearts
is spoken
then
sad eyed
lady of valley
bow your head
in shameful sorrow
thus broken.
When
the sun
no longer rises
in your sky
then you will see
that
stars
shine
more brightly
on the water
by my right side
come and find me
I will be waiting
in the long grass
there I will hide
where we met
the first day
you
stole
my
heart
away
for eternity
I shall reside.
MM 15

No comments:

Post a Comment