Tuesday 13 April 2010

Judgemental




Try to be less judgemental, 
than I use to be
Respectful to those who
 standing close to me
Opened up my eyes
 the bigger picture see
I’m a part of this earth 
as it a part of me
Show compassion 
at least once a day
Think about 
what I am about to say?
With understanding 
others’ pain may go away
It is great to know 
every one is OK today
Don't partake in bringing 
my fellow man down
Would you stand by and watch 
somebody drown
The world may feel 
I am this arrogant clown
I don't need to be a king 
to wear a crown
Would I laugh 
while I watch another cry?
Life is too short 
to wish that I would die
Knock them down 
no matter how they try
We do these things
 did you ever wonder why?
What did I do for you to detest me so?
What are you trying to say
something I don’t know?
The way you act towards me
 hit me with such a blow
If you don't accept my shame 
then where am I to go!
MM © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment