Friday 16 April 2010

Space Cowboy




How many e’s are you going to pop?
Before you get really loved up
How much acid will you take?
Before you leave your mind wide open
How much dope do you have to smoke?
Before you realise you can actually cope


I’m not knocking you
I've done what you do
It helped me through
But now I feel better.
If you want to get high
And reach for the sky
Take some time out
To look in the mirror



How much coke goes up your nose?
Before you realize it's all a pose
Crack, heroin or alcohol
How much do you need?
Before you destroy what's left of your soul?
All that speed will make you bleed
I too began life as a working class hero?


I do understand
I’ve seen your pain
Waited for the man
But now I know I am different
If you want to feel good
I’m sure you would
If you only believe
Life can only get better

No comments:

Post a Comment