Sunday 20 November 2011

The Ballad of Hollise Brown


I was too young, to hold on,
To what I had been given,
That I was given youth,
A life I did not live in.
Surrendering my greatest love,
In hope of salvation,
To be drawn out on a cart,
Hung for conducting masturbation.
My mouth was dry,
My heart was still,
But all had been forgotten,
I must now haste, time is short,
I’m feeling rather rotten.
Upon that day, when I first woke,
In a state, delirious,
I open up, and tried to speak
But spoke of nothing serious.
I learnt that sweetest dream,
Had stolen my dearest heart,
I refuse to grieve from this news,
Of which I was a part.
I ordered tea and cup cakes,
And loads of honey to pour,
I ate and ate a thousand cake,
Till I could eat no more.
I dressed again, then once again
Just to be sure,
That when I left my perfumed bed,
I would, just him, adore,
He lived within, inside my head,
And never did come out,
I use to hear him deep inside,
And all he’d do was shout.
He gasped my brain within his crawls,
And squeezed it till his end,
But I understood his call,
And went around the bend.

No comments:

Post a Comment