Friday 25 November 2011

Even your blue eyes


He was hurt 
by my rejection
I pretended
I had not seen.
He asked,
where I was going
So I told him
where I had been.
He offer me a proposal
Then begged me .
to come clean
So I told him
about my husband
Then he said
“what does that mean?”
Even your blues eyes
could not hold me
Those tears you shed
Won’t make me stay
You money
does not control me
I must leave this place today
He confessed
his love for me
I laughed,
as he did lie
He said
he’d make me happy
Well, I’d like to see him try
For me he’d cross all oceans
And even reach the sky
The times
I've heard these tainted lies
This time I think
I am going to cry
Even your blue eyes
could not hold me
Those endless
untruthful things you say
Close the door
return to my bed
Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment