Wednesday 11 November 2015

Love Letter from my Depression!



Good morning
remember
me
I prey
on
all
your
insecurities
sitting on
the edge
of your
reality
I wait
patiently
suddenly
I define
who
you are
going to
be
surprise
as you
hold on
to your
sanity
I laugh
at your
instability
watching
you rocking
on the
cliff
of you
rationality
dissociation
your escape
laced with
medication
the numbness
fades
I attack
tick tock
tick tock
alarm bells
trigger
set off
did you
miss me
well
I am
back
black smack
darkness arrives
my favourite
past time
playing
quackery
with your
fragile
mind
unkind
you have
no idea
how cruel
I can
truly be
you belong
to me
I control
your
destiny
I decide
how you
will feel
today
I may
occasionally
give
you a break
but guess
what
sucker
I
AM
here
to stay
I never
fully
go away
just wait
until
a day
such as
today

MM c 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment