Friday 17 June 2011

Co-dependent


Shall I call your bluff?
Had enough, you love this stuff
Pretend, I’m really tough
Keep on saying I’m rough
This is my last call
Bang head against wall
Dressed up to go to the ball
Still you make my skin crawl
Suddenly, such a state
Inside, pure hate
Tell me, should I wait
Call this a romantic date?
Running away with speed
A hunger, unable to feed
Watch me bleed
Inside, I carry your seed
No longer, wish to stay
How hard I beg, I pray?
Always goes your way
Why can't you go away!
Giving me that change, never
Pretending that you’re so clever
At the end of my tether
Skin feels cold, hard as leather
Please say you will leave me
I really need to be set free
We’ll never be a family of three
Eyes wide open, I now see
Let’s call today our end
Before we go around the bend
You are not my friend
Broken souls, they never mend

No comments:

Post a Comment