Friday 17 June 2011

Still!

Still hurting, still needing, still wanting you
Still broken, still empty, still completely blue
Can’t get up, can’t wake up
Can’t hear what you say
This anger, frustration
Will have me some day
Still my heart, still my soul, still my only man
Still love you, still miss you, still yours that I am
Can’t do it, can’t face it, can’t go on no more
This emotion, this heartache
It’s really a bore
Still waiting, still hoping, still think you’ll return
Still haunt me, still are me, memories to burn
Can’t forget you, can’t touch you, can’t let it go
I have gone and lost you
Hit me, what a blow.
I won’t let you, believe a word
Solutions, we desperate to discover
To feel alive, I don’t need another lover
Freedom is the only sanctuary I seek
The strong destroy the very weak
Waiting for the very end is nigh
I’m so bored of getting high
I have to power to step out if I try
Just in time, before I die

No comments:

Post a Comment