Friday 17 June 2011

Memories Bitter


Thinking of you, sat here so still

No-one else could my dreams fulfil

You’re not allow back inside my heart

I felt that the day, I let us part

I may hurt, I may cry

Some days even want to die

These emotions will fade soon

The radios playing our last tune

Still broken, raw and in pain

Laying here, whispering your name

Losing you once filled my with dread

No longer will you mess with my head

I hadn’t recalled you for weeks on end

The letters I wrote, I didn’t send

I thought I was in control at last

Shocked, as I rush back to the past

You and I together isn’t right

But I miss you so much tonight

I’ve heard it said that love is blind

I learnt the truth, love is unkind

I dwell in this desolate state

When will this love turn into hate?

This truth, I fight so hard to see

Your love, taken away from me

To wake up next to you once more

Just memories, slamming the door

Lay here in your arms before I sleep

Now in the dark, alone I weep

Spend one last day together

One hour, I don’t need forever

To tell you how much I loved you

Explain all the pain, you’ve put me through

Tell you I’m sorry, but need to go

Those feeling I hid, and couldn’t show

What I ask is impossible, that’s true

Bitter sweet memories, I hold of you

No comments:

Post a Comment