Friday 17 June 2011

Stuart...a life lost!



The path in life we chose,

Sometimes hard, not always right,

Your life was stolen from you,

One dark and empty, Saturday night.

I still struggle to understand,

Why you were taken so young,

I lost my heart and dearest friend,

While your family lost a brother, a son.

With great difficulty I morn your death,

So rather allow me to celebrate your life,

I will never forget the man I knew in you,

We shared joy, sorrow, love, trouble and strife.

While I need to let you go now,

All your sweet memories will remain,

One day my life will carry on,

But for this moment, I will never be the same.

Goodbye my beautiful love,

From life’s pain, you are set free,

I doubt I’ll find the words,

To express my hurt, this loss in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment