Friday 17 June 2011

Waterfalls and broken souls


Waterfalls and broken souls
Tainted hearts, try letting go
Together, yet very alone
Ice cold chills to the bone
Fighting for a lost cause
Recapture when all was still
Why did you have to go so far?
I still wonder who you really are
If I had a choice, a voice
Fatalist from the age of ten
Those before you have taught you well
Ran out of tales, of truths, I used to tell
Self-pity, is not a word I chose to use
But pity is felt by all I know
Charity, starts at home I heard
I won’t let you, believe a word
Solutions, we desperate to discover
To feel alive, I don’t need another lover
Freedom is the only sanctuary I seek
The strong destroy the very weak
Waiting for the very end is nigh
I’m so bored of getting high
I have to power to step out if I try
Just in time, before I die

No comments:

Post a Comment