Friday 17 June 2011

Shattered

Shattered, torn, we go to war
I’m not standing here at all
Holding closer to the wall
Watch me stumble as I fall
Love to hate to hate to love you
All my daylight’s completely black
Times you’ve hurt me I’ve lost track
Beyond the point of turning back
Ripping pain, my deepest sorrow
Sleepless night, endless day
Don’t want to leave but cannot stay
Wishing my nightmare went away
Lay this love down, let it die
You and I so far apart
Tomorrow I will have to start
To mend my little broken heart
Right now I sit and mourn
Listening to the falling rain
Waiting on something once again
Wallowing in my bitter pain
Love’s greatest mystery
I once held you every night
All we did was argue, fight
About who’s wrong, who’s right
Leave me now I need to suffer
within my pain, I will grow strong
Knowing I’ve done nothing wrong
Trying to find where I belong
Goodbye now, goodbye forever
I just can’t stand it anymore
Nothing left worth fighting for
I see me walking out the door

No comments:

Post a Comment