Wednesday 21 July 2010

Differently!


If I had done it differently
Would that have set my sprit free?
Why can't they just let me be?
I just can't go on this way – you’ll see.
I will not hurt you any more
I don't want you to, you know the score
I can feel you in every pore
Tell me when I became a bore
I awake every single night
Still I’ll never get it right
Please won't you just hold me tight?
And can we please no longer fight.
Inside my head, so much pain
I can no longer take the strain
Will this broken heart remain?
I am going slightly insane!
If I had a reason to care
When were you ever really there?
Go ahead you may as well stare
It is more than I can actually bare.
All my life, I caused so much shame
Day and night I took the blame
I'm sick of playing this pointless game
I have blackened my only name.
Hate inside and why should that be
You were always so good to me
But it was me that didn't see
All I wanted was to be free.
I can't be what you ask
I can't complete my lifelong task
In this roll I have been cast
I am living in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment