Thursday 29 July 2010

You to me!


Can’t you see 
what you are doing to me?
As I go through hell 
yet allow you to hurt me
As you say 
what will be will be.
And if you must leave
must betray me
Then do your worse
I am strong.
I know what’s right
you know this is wrong.
Lonely world 
the saddest day
My misery controls me
blue to stay.
I am survivor
felt worse before
Not going to let it 
happen once more
Either you love me 
or you don't
Maybe I’ll stay 
maybe you won't.
Sweetest star in darkest sky
My eyes blood red 
my tears run dry
My heart a mess 
a bloody mess
My soul in shreds
battered head
In hope that we 
won't say goodbye
I only ask for you to try
You loved my once 
you can again
Upon my chest 

I've carved you name
Deep in the blackest night 

I lay to rest
Know that you are 
still the best
As you repeat 

'what will be will be'
I think it's time 
I set you free.e.

No comments:

Post a Comment