Wednesday 21 July 2010

The spell from beyond!


Angel of darkness, 
why have you taken me?
You planted inside me an evil seed
Inside my head you have placed haunting dreams
Because of this I lay here and bleed.
I was in a deep sleep 
when I felt you presence
You spirit swept over my body, 
I felt so cold
Then opening my eyes 
no sign of you at all
Was it my imagination, 
my soul I've sold
Son of Venus
you call for me
 I hear your voice
But only in my dreams 
only in my head
If you were to return again 
ravish my very soul
I lay me down, 
flowers in my hair, 
l lay me down
practices playing dead
Our love exists but only within my bed
I'll wrap my body around you 
and I'll love you all night
When the sun has risen 
you'll have left me alone
If I can't always see you 
let them take away my sight.
I am the living dead 
I merely and only exist.
A sleeping child who sleeps all alone awaiting you
I will sleep till the end of my time
I will dream only of you 
and promise to remain true

No comments:

Post a Comment