Wednesday 21 July 2010

There must be more than only you


If loving you is all I have, then doomed I must be
I carve your name across my breast, for everyone to see
It's courage now that I seek, courage to set you free
I am damned, can't break away, you meant so much to me.
If yours is the only name I speak, then speak no more shall I
I'll cut out my very tongue and no longer shall I cry
It’s strength I need to say farewell, no to say goodbye
I don't think I could carry on, without you I shall die.
If yours is the only face I see in my nightmares late at night
I'll wrap these sheets around my neck and tie the knot real tight
It’s different dreams I need to fulfil my soul, if I want to win this fight
You wreak my life, you always will, although I know it can't be right
If you are the only one I want, then tell me what will I do
I will cut out my only heart, then send it home to you
The rainbows end is what I need to help me struggle through
If I can't be with you every day, may the sky turn black and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment