Wednesday 21 July 2010

ME



It's not my chosen destiny
Nor how love was meant to be
But it has finally destroyed me
The anger I've carried inside.
If I could take your pain away
Or even hold the blame someday
Would this nightmare go away?
So I can hold you in my arms.
All these years while I've been strong
I guess the truth is I was wrong
But we managed to get along
Until the day I broke!
These feelings I have now I can’t explain
This hurt has driven me insane
I want to love you once again
But don't know where to start.
I need time yes time to heal
To find out what is fake and what is real
When it is my turn to deal
I try not to break your heart.
We cannot chose our destiny
And what will be will surely be
I can't face you, just wait and see
What's hidden in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment