Wednesday 21 July 2010

The Sad Long Death of the Wild Thing

You’re such a wild thing

I think I love you

As all those stars

Which are above you!

I'll sent you a message

Along with a dove, two!

Such a pair we’ll be

Hand in glove, too

You such a wild thing

I thought I'd tame you

But didn't realise

I had to claim you

It really has been

Quiet a shame, to

My feeling towards you

All now seem lame, too

You! Such a wild thing

I'll learn to hate you

I don't quite understand

Why I had to rate you

You have got yourself

Into a complete state too

So this must have been

Your destiny and fate, to

You are such a sad thing

I must now leave you

Oh, yes my darling

I will retrieve you

And of course my darling

Yes, I will grieve too

I hope you can swallow

And at the same time breathe to.

No comments:

Post a Comment