Wednesday 21 July 2010

I'll give this life to you


You haunt me, the smell of you, I see you everywhere,

You’re wonderful, belong to me, why don't you care?

I need to feel your touch, to kiss your mouth so fine,

But why do I destroy myself, you told me you weren't mine.

My life is lost, my soul was stolen, you stole my life away,

My heart is broke, oh yes it's broken, I am all alone today.

There is no future, if you don't love me, not for ever more,

Won't you come back, won't you return and love me like before.

I cannot continue if you won't love me, it's for you I yearn,

I lay me down, I wait for you, forever for your return,

Down by the river come and find me, it’s you that I adore,

Before I drown, with the stars above me, take me home once more.

You were meant to be my lover, I want to be your wife

There can never be another, I want to share your life.

Oh sweet man, yes I can lose you, yes I can say goodbye,

Oh sweet man, I do so love you but forget you I must try.

No comments:

Post a Comment